This is the fourth session in our 12-month Money Smart financial literacy series at the Bedford Central Library presented by Woodforest Bank*. This month’s topic is called Money Matters. By the end of this course, participants will understand how to manage money by preparing a personal spending plan and identifying ways to decrease spending and increase income. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Track daily spending habits.
- Prepare a personal spending plan or budget to estimate monthly income and expenses.
- Identify ways to decrease spending.
- Identify possible ways to increase income.
- Identify budgeting tools that will help them manage their bills.
- List and prioritize financial goals.
- Recognize how to create a plan to achieve financial goals.
*You do not have to have an account with Woodforest Bank to attend these financial literacy seminars they are open to all adults. Attend any sessions you want. For more information contact us at 540-586-8911