Join us at your library in 2018 as we learn to be Money $mart!
Each month a representative from Woodforest Bank will cover a different topic from the FDIC’s Money Smart series. We start in January with Bank On It.
By the end of this course, participants will understand available banking services and how to build a positive relationship with a financial institution. To achieve this objective, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the major types of insured financial institutions.
- Identify five reasons to use a bank.
- Describe the steps involved in opening a bank account.
- Describe two types of deposit accounts.
- Identify additional bank services that come with deposit accounts.
Bedford: Thursday, January 4th at 4:00 PM
Big Island: Tuesday, January 9th at 4:00 PM
Moneta: Thursday, January 11th at 4:00 PM
Stewartsville: Tuesday, January 16th at 4:00 PM
Forest: Wednesday, January 17th at 4:00 PM
Montvale: Thursday, January 25th at 3:30 PM
Classes are open to all adults. Attend any session you want! Contact your location to learn more!