Open enrollment can be a very confusing time period. The open enrollment dates for Medicare are October 15th to December 7th, and the dates for Affordable Care Act coverage are November 1st to December 15th.
It can be difficult to keep up with what changes have been or will be made.
Let us help!
Betty Brickhouse of the Central Virginia Alliance for Community Living (CVACL) and Lois Caliri of Enroll Virginia are coming to each of the Bedford Public Library System libraries to answer questions and discuss changes to both Medicare and Affordable Care Act coverage.
Each session will last one and a half hours.
Bring your questions or concerns and get answers at one of these informational programs.
- Bedford Library: Friday, September 29th at 10:30 am
- Montvale Library: Friday, September 29th at 2:00 pm
- Stewartsville Library: Monday, October 2nd at 2:00 pm
- Moneta/SML Library: Friday, October 6th at 10:30 am
- Big Island Library: Friday, October 13th at 10:30 am
- Forest Library: Friday, October 13th at 2:00 pm