Facing The Elephant In The Room: A Conversation About Advanced Directives And Hospice Care Presented by Terri Johnson, Centra Hospice Care
Get answers to questions like…
What is an advance directive and why do I need one?
What does DNR mean?
How does hospice care fit into my life?
How you can get started with an advance directive so your family knows your end-of-life wishes.
How to find help formulating your wishes – including where to get information on do not resuscitate forms.
Tips on talking with your family about your wishes.
What services are offered by Hospice Care in our area.
Terri Johnson, Centra’s Hospice liaison will be visiting all of the Bedford Public Library System locations this September to share this important healthcare information and answer any questions you might have.
Contact your library for more information.
- Moneta (540-425-7004): Monday, September 11th at 2:00 PM
- Big Island (540-425-7000): Tuesday, September 12th at 2:00 PM
- Bedford (540-586-8911): Monday, September 18th at 11:00 AM
- Montvale (540-425-7006): Tuesday, September 19th at 2:00 PM
- Forest (540-425-7002): Monday, September 25th at 2:00 PM
- Stewartsville (540-425-7008): Tuesday, September 26th at 2:00 PM